Software SCORG V2022 – new release
PDM Analysis Ltd is pleased to announce the release of the new version V2022 of software SCORG.
SCORG is a unique software for designing and analysing positive displacement machines such as screw compressors, expanders, pumps, and motors.
SCORG V2022 is a significant step into design exploration. Many new features are introduced to help companies analyse and design screw machines more easily.
Few examples of new features:
- A first of its kind in Screw Machine Technology a new Design Exploration Framework for complete parametric analysis of these machines.
- New Twin Screw Expander thermodynamic chamber model in the SCORG thermodynamic multi-chamber model, with analysis reports and performance plots.
- Thermodynamic Performance Maps (specific power, efficiency vs rotational speed) can now be directly plotted in SCORG GUI using the new chart utility.
- NIST – REFPROP 10 integration and real fluid definitions are now available for both compressors and expanders.
- Calculation and Post-Processing of rotor deflections due to operating loads to complement the bearing selection module.
- SCORG Grid module, our state of the art combination of analytical and differential grid generation for leading commercial CFD solvers such as ANSYS CFX, ANSYS FLUENT, Simerics-MP+, Star-CCM+ and OpenFOAM CFD results in the best numerical mesh in the market for rotary positive displacement flow machines with helical screw rotors or gears.
- The full functionality is made available in the Design Exploration Framework along with CAD export to ANSYS Forte CFD solver.
- New templates and multi-objective optimisation functionality for GT-Suite solver from Gamma Technologies. The integration of SCORG and GT-Suite utilises a variety of optimisation routines built in GT-SUITE and can be based on either SCORG or GT-Suite performance solvers.
SCORG can also be used on Microsoft Azure virtual machines with our SCORG alto cloud platform: https://scorg.info/
Sign up for biweekly webinar series where you will learn more about how to design and optimise your machines!
Biweekly webinar series schedule:
- New features in SCORG v2022 (22 & 24 Feb 2022)
- Modelling of refrigeration screw compressors and expanders (8 & 10 Mar 2022)
- Design exploration for positive displacement machines in SCORG (22 & 24 Mar 2022)
Each webinar will take around 50 minutes, including a Q&A session at the end.
You are interested but cannot attend? Don't worry, simply register, and the recordings will be sent to you.