Virtual Ultrasound Inspection CAT I Courses for 2023
This is a comprehensive CAT I/Level I course conducted through online courses with tests, live online instruction from UE Systems' training specialists, field work, and a final exam for certification in CAT I/Level I airborne & structure borne Ultrasound according to ISO and ASNT standards. The course is conducted through online platforms. The course duration is of 4 and half days.
These are the training sessions currently scheduled:
- 05-09 June 2023 – Registrations Open, limited seats available
- 20-24 November 2023 – Registrations Open
UE Systems has decades of experience in providing high-quality training for maintenance personnel, including CAT I / Level I ultrasound courses (32h courses along 4 ½ days).
During the courses, the following topics are covered:
- Airborne/Structure Borne Ultrasound Technology
- Leak detection, mechanical & electrical inspections
- Compressed air leak surveys, condition-based lubrication, steam trap inspections, bearing analysis
- How to improve asset availability and profitability
- Reporting through specialized software
- How to reduce and save on energy consumption
These courses are designed to be in accordance with the ISO 18436-8 (which sets the standard for condition monitoring and diagnosis of machines) and with the American Society of Non-destructive Testing (ASNT) Recommended Practice, SNT-TC-1A.
For more ultrasound inspection courses, check UE Systems' training schedule: